The 2008-2009 Louisiana Department of Revenue Annual Report has been published to LDR website.
The report presents tax collection data for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2009.
It also contains helpful information about how general fund revenues are spent. Some highlights:
- Our children: Public schools receive 55%
- Our families: Health & human services receive 22%
- Our neighborhoods: Public safety programs receive 9%
- Our colleges: Institutions of higher education receive 14%
- Our roads: State and local road funds are supported by motor fuel tax dollars
All LDR annual reports dating back to 2001 are available electronically at revenue.louisiana.gov.